I met the bride-to-be, Madeline, and her bachelorette party on the jam-packed streets of a Sacramento Bastille day/Second Saturday. We watched waiters participate in a foot race, gypsy fire dancers twirling flames, and parades of zombies. We then headed over to Scout Living (1215 18th St.) to drink beers and indulge in good company.
Pictured above: fun, or in love?
Scout Living is a collective; my neighbors Alan and Serene have a section of the shop devoted to their extremely charming merchandise. Angela and I spent a good amount of time in said section, fawning over everything.
I saw this adorable mobile and brought it to Angela's attention. She turned around and instantly made this face, almost crying out of pure joy and delight.
Silly girls.
Afterwords we walked to Simon's, running through sprinklers like little girls along the way. Here is the happy bride-to-be holding a new pet cat that was bought for her:







No comments:
Post a Comment