Tuesday, May 29, 2012

French Open

I have never been one for sports but when I met Nathan, he got me into tennis. There's something about  it; tennis is less macho and much more intimate than team sports. It's refined and sophisticated, but not cheesy like golf. Plus when I pay attention to the ball boys in the background, scrambling about awkward and gangly, it can generate quite a few laughs. 

Tennis spread:
Not to mention Rafeal Nadal looks a lot like my boyfriend, so I don't feel too bad drooling over him.
(I think it's the mischievous crooked smile and the severe eyebrows)

Nadal is one of our favorites, and he completely dominates the clay court, which was fun to watch in the French Open (he won for the 7th French Open title in a row, a new record)
(Pictured above: Spinach Vision)

Dorks:
 Smokey watches with us...
 ...until he gets distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment