I am at the age where weddings start happening more and more. I have been to a few, but none like this. This wedding was the first where both the lovely bride and lovely groom were my friends, and where a whole beautiful mess of friends would be there celebrating as well. I felt so lucky to be there, to experience such a milestone in their lives.
Presenting the Madeline & Gabba Sabatoni wedding reception:
The reception was gorgeously decorated; lines of mason-jar-clad flower bunches adorned the tables, paper wheels speckled the stage, and a handsome set of treats glittered on a table with flowing curtains behind them.
My honey and his little bee:
As soon as we got there Lola wanted to dance. She jumps around and does yoga moves Nathan and I taught her (which end up looking like break dancing, and let me tell you, break dancing babies in real life are pretty rad).
Smoke break:
Here is the happy couple and their first dance. They are sooo married right now.
These two!!
Deez Nups is the best wedding band I've ever seen (and I'm not just saying that cause they're my friends)!
| Bro Brahs. |
They rock the party.
Angela's stoked.
The newlyweds have some moves!!
Lola loved the treats table. She kept grabbing cookies off the table that Nathan didn't want her to eat, so he was naturally forced to stuff his face with said cookies. He's such a handsome goof and she is such a silly doll, I'm so glad I got to share this celebration with the two of them.
The reception moved outside after everyone was good and drunk off of delicious beers, wines, and food. I loved the reuse of the paper fan decorations:
My friends are awesome.
The newlyweds and two of three of the Maxwell brothers
I had a lot of fun with these two. They are so adorable:
I couldn't help but get in there myself.
Party people!!
That one with Karlos in the foreground is priceless.
Love them!!
Happy couples:
Getting into their "see ya suckas" limo, as I refer to it based solely on this photograph.
Radiating!!
No comments:
Post a Comment